Come out Sunday morning @ 10:00am and listen to Sig Taylor share his thoughts on “The Science of Intimate Relationships”.
30 years of Scientific research has provided dramatic insights into the habits of successful couples. We know that people who are good at getting others to treat them well possess very specific relationship habits and emotional skills. The quality of your relationships (and your life) may depend on you knowing what they are!
Everyone is welcome to Sunday service at the Unity Church of Calgary this weekend on February 10th, 2013 at 10:00am and listen to Sig share:
- The 5 habits of success couples.
- The 4 patterns that predict divorce.
- The primary difference between men and women in intimate relationships.
- Why your sex life is a good “relationship barameter”.
- Why most of the things couples fight about are NOT SOLVABLE.
- Why marriage counselling often doesn’t work.
The Unity Church of Calgary is at 2035 – 26A Street SW, Calgary, AB – Sunday Service is at 10:00am. Everyone is welcome!