Online Dating – One quarter of Canadians say they’ve looked for romance on internet dating sites. Is the future of love online? And how could that change modern relationships?
Alberta Primtime has invited Sig Taylor to participate in a panel discussion on “online dating”.
His fellow panelists will be Krystal Walter who runs a matchmaking service (krystalwaltermatchmaking.com) in Edmonton and Marina Adshade, a Vancouver economist who’s written a book called “Dollars and Sex” about how economics are influencing love and sex.
It should be a lively discussion so if you get a chance turn on your TV @ 7:00pm MST.
Alberta Primetime is a daily current affairs show airing weeknights from 7pm MST to 8pm MST. Airing across Alberta on CTV Two Alberta, Alberta Primetime drills through the surface of current issues to explore the ideas and concerns of Alberta’s real energy sector – its people…
Alberta Primetime can be seen on CTV Two Alberta on the following channels:
- Bell TV: Channel 267
- Shaw Cable SD Calgary/Lethbridge SD: Channel 13
- Shaw Cable SD Edmonton/Red Deer/Grand Prairie/Fort McMurraySD: Channel 9
- Shaw Cable HD: Channel 212
- Shaw Direct SD: Channel 351
- Shaw Advanced SD: Channel 23
- Telus Optik TV SD Calgary/Lethbridge: Channel 13
- Telus Optik TV SD Edmonton/Red Deer/Grande Prairie/Fort McMurray: Channel 9
- Telus Optik TV SD Medicine Hat: Channel 6
- Telus Optik HD: Channel 694
- Telus Satellite TV: Channel 267