Here’s a great TED talk by Michelle Weiner-Davis about the importance of keeping sex alive in marriage. It’s healing, bonding and ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL if you are to have a happy marriage. It’s fits perfectly with my last blog on sex and monogamy. Click here for the link to the TED talk.
- Stop Trying to Change Your Partner September 22, 2017
- Best investment for retirement? Marriage counselling August 12, 2017
- Phone counselling now available August 9, 2017
- Sig appearing on Kim’s Kitchen, Valentine’s week, Shaw TV Calgary January 24, 2017
- Sunday, February 12 – Talk at the Unity Church – “Loving again: the courage to move on” January 24, 2017