ashleymadison.com – “Life is short. Have an affair.” Just talked with Michael Lumsden at QR 77 (http://www.newstalk770.com/) today re: the Ashley Madison website being hacked. Apparently 117,000 Calgarians are signed up it. Imagine that! A lot of people would be VERY embarrassed to have their personal information disclosed and be identified as a “cheater.” He asked me why so many people want to cheat and I told him that a lot of married people have lousy sex lives and poor communication along with it…and…THEY DON’T WANT TO GET DIVORCED. So they find other like minded dissatisfied married people and hook up. That’s what Ashley Madison is all about. I’ll talk more this later, for now take a deep breath and hope you’re not registered on their website!
- Stop Trying to Change Your Partner September 22, 2017
- Best investment for retirement? Marriage counselling August 12, 2017
- Phone counselling now available August 9, 2017
- Sig appearing on Kim’s Kitchen, Valentine’s week, Shaw TV Calgary January 24, 2017
- Sunday, February 12 – Talk at the Unity Church – “Loving again: the courage to move on” January 24, 2017