For most of my adult life I’ve been a “seeker,” that is, I’ve always been interested and keen to figure out how to live a happier and more fulfilling life. When you’ve been on a personal growth track for most your adult life, you learn a lot about life and people. Effective marriage therapy demands more than academic degrees and credentials – it requires life experience and wisdom, qualities that are at the heart of my counselling practice.
Typical comments I’ve received from clients over the years are, “you’re direct,” “you get to the heart of the matter,” “you make us laugh,” “you’re down-to-earth” and “you’re easy to talk to.” I like being like that and I do my best to make you feel comfortable, safe and relaxed.
Who you choose to entrust your relationship life to
could be the most important decision of your lifetime.
- MSW, Clinical Social Work (University of Calgary)
- Clinical Fellow, Canadian Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- Clinical Member, American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- Graduate, Corporate Coach Inc.
Recent professional training
- Relational Life Institute
- Vancouver School for Narrative Therapy
- Mindfulness Integrated Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Institute (MiCBT) Applied Course
- Cognitive Behavioural Certificate (CBT), University of Calgary
- ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy)
- Pragmatic/Experiential Training for Couples
- Gottman Method
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
Explore the possibilities. Connect with your heart. Restore your relationship.
“Never let your kids do anything that makes you dislike them.” - Jordan Peterson, "12 Rules for Life" We live in a child-centric culture. When I ask couples how much "couple time' do get away from the kids and work? Date nights, weekend get-aways? Most say, "almost...read more